Families will find kid-friendly activities in Antalya, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés, sporting events, and aquarium. Top sights in the city include Clock Tower, Alaaddin Mosque, and Hadrian's Gate.
- There are 2431 hotels and other accommodations in Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Antalya
Cultural venues in the city include Antalya Archeological Museum, Kaleici Museum, and Antalya Toy Museum. Families come for attractions such as Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland, Antalya Aquarium, and Alanya Aquapark. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Clock Tower, Alaaddin Mosque, and Hadrian's Gate.
In Antalya, you'll be able to select from 2431 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Payam Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Villa Augusto Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private spa tub.
- Arkk Homes - With a stay at this apartment in Antalya City Centre, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its central location and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Antalya include Hidirlik Tower, Karaalioglu Park, and Glass Pyramid Congress and Exhibition Centre.
Dressing for Antalya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 38.66 inches of rain falls on Antalya each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F