Yogyakarta Hotel from NT$213/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2020/12/12
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/2/23
Reviewed on 2019/2/24
History buffs will enjoy exploring Yogyakarta, and visitors give high marks for the temples and local tours. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its museums.
- There are 595 hotels and other accommodations in Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 4.9 mi (8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yogyakarta
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Sonobudoyo Museum, Museum Kereta Kraton, and Batik Museum. Its temples and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Fort Vredeburg Museum, Yogyakarta Presidential Palace, and Palace of Yogyakarta. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Malioboro Mall and Malioboro Street.
In Yogyakarta, you'll be able to select from 595 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gaia Cosmo Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Umbulharjo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Alamanda Villa's, Adventure & Pool - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Dusun Jogja Village Inn - This 3.5-star hotel in Mergangsan features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Getting Around Yogyakarta
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Yogyakarta Tugu Station. Yogyakarta may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Yogyakarta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Yogyakarta is 51.22 inches
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Yogyakarta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yogyakarta, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Yogyakarta?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Yogyakarta?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Central Yogyakarta?
What's a favorite place to stay in Mlati?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Yogyakarta?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Yogyakarta?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Yogyakarta?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Malioboro Street?
What about the best place to stay close to Borobudur Temple?
What are some accommodations with pools in Yogyakarta?
Recent reviews of Yogyakarta hotels
More trip options
- Yogyakarta Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Yogyakarta Airports
- Hotels in Yogyakarta Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Yogyakarta Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Yogyakarta
- More Hotel Options in Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Special Region of Yogyakarta
- Other Hotels near Yogyakarta, Special Region of Yogyakarta
- Hotels in Popular Destinations