Xiamen Hotel from NT$1,757/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2020/6/21
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/2/14
Reviewed on 2019/12/6
Reviewed on 2019/7/31
Reviewed on 2019/12/28
Where to stay in Xiamen
Visitors can enjoy all that Xiamen has to offer including the parks, university setting, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its musical theater. Top sights in the city include Wanshi Botanical Garden, Cultural Art Center, and Nanputuo Temple.
- There are 385 hotels and other accommodations in Xiamen
- The closest major airport is in Xiamen (XMN-Xiamen Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kinmen Island (KNH), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Xiamen
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wanshi Botanical Garden, Wuyuanwan Wetland Park, and Xianyue Park. Taking a ferry is one of the top activities, while Wuyuan Yacht Harbour, Wutong Passenger Wharf, and Xiamen-Gulangyu Island Terminal are favorite sights to visit. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Xiamen University is worth a campus tour.
In Xiamen, there are 385 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Xiamen C&D Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Regency Xiamen Wuyuanwan - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hilton Xiamen - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Siming can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Other top sights in Xiamen include Cultural Art Center and Nanputuo Temple.
Dressing for Xiamen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 45.24 inches of rain falls on Xiamen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 51°F