- Liked: Cleanliness
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Villers-le-Lac, Evasion Tonique is near a train station and near the boardwalk. Watch Museum and Moulins Souterrains du Col-des-Roches are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Locle District and St. Joseph Chapel. Traveling with kids? Consider Bois du Petit-Chateau Zoo and Combe St. Martin. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and sledding.
- Watch Museum - 開車 3 分鐘
- St. Joseph Chapel - 開車 6 分鐘
- Le Saut du Doubs Waterfall - 開車 11 分鐘
- Moulins Souterrains du Col-des-Roches - 開車 12 分鐘
- Monts Castle - 開車 19 分鐘
- Villers-le-Lac Morteau Station - 10 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 102 min drive
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 73 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.15 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort