- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
YAWP! backpackers - Hostel的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
共用宿舍 (1 bed out of 12)
共用宿舍 (2 beds out of 12 )
共用宿舍 (3 beds out of 12)
Located in Tokyo's Katsushika neighborhood, YAWP! backpackers - Hostel is near a train station. Tokyo Solamachi and Akihabara Electric Town are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tokyo Bay and Ueno Park. Consider Robot Restaurant for a night out, and don't miss Disneyland® Tokyo, a top local attraction.查看Tokyo旅遊指南
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 開車 20 分鐘
- Sensō-ji Temple - 開車 22 分鐘
- Ueno Park - 開車 29 分鐘
- Akihabara Electric Town - 開車 30 分鐘
- Tokyo Dome - 開車 39 分鐘
- Keisei-Takasago Station - 3 min walk
- Kita-ayase Station - 6 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 63 min drive
YAWP! backpackers - Hostel
Food and drink
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The owner tak will make you feel at home. The town is quite and away from the hustle of Tokyo, but very close to transit. You can’t go wrong with staying here.