Search Apartments in Takatsuki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Takatsuki
Hotel AVANCER Osaka Takatsuki-Adult Only
Reviewed on 2018/4/21
Hotel Abest Grande Takatsuki
Staying in an Apartment in Takatsuki
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the Osaka area, with 1172 lodging choices including 290 apartments. Take time to visit popular attractions in the region like Nijo Castle and Kiyomizu Temple.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for couples who want to live like locals, but also for families who want the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Takatsuki
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average -1°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1577 inches in a year
Must See in Takatsuki
Enjoy the outdoors at Settsukyo Park and Akutagawa Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Imashirotsuka Ancient History Museum and Shiroato History Museum. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Nijo Castle and Kiyomizu Temple.Takatsuki is known also for its:
- University life
- Historical sites
How to Get to Takatsuki and Around the Area
Fly into Osaka (ITM-Itami), which is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Kobe (UKB), which is 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away.
Local metro stations include Takatsuki Shi Station and Tonda Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Takatsuki Station, Osaka Kammaki Station or Takatsuki Settsu-Tonda Station.