- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Downtown Camper by Scandic的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
客房 (Large King)
In the city center, Downtown Camper by Scandic is in Stockholm's Norrmalm neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of Scandinavia and Sollentuna Centrum. Check out an event or a game at Ericsson Globe, and consider making time for Tivoli Grona Lund, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Royal Swedish Opera - 步行 5 分鐘
- Stockholm Palace - 步行 9 分鐘
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 步行 9 分鐘
- Nobel Museum - 步行 11 分鐘
- Stockholm City Hall - 步行 12 分鐘
- Sergels Torg Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Stockholm City Station - 6 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Campfire – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
Downtown Camper by Scandic
Food and drink
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 170 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: SEK 150 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: SEK 395 per person, per stay and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very Cool Hotel - GREAT Breakfast
We were thoroughly impressed with the Downtown Camper. The theme and decor were relaxing, the breakfast was excellent and healthy. I've not had smoked salmon that good at a hotel in a loooong time. The mixed drinks at the Nest could be better, they were interesting but none of use would have a second. I recommend this hotel highly and the price is reasonable.