Visitors to Searcy are sure to enjoy the university setting, shopping, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Searcy
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 44.8 mi (72 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Searcy
The picturesque setting of Spring Park and Berryhill Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Harding University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Searcy Art Gallery and White County Pioneer Village.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Searcy. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Inn & Suites Searcy - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Searcy - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Searcy Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Searcy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Searcy is 50.00 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 29°F