- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel Emona Aquaeductus的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
經濟雙人房, 1 張小型雙人床
Located in Rome's Esquilino neighborhood, Hotel Emona Aquaeductus is in the city center and near a metro station. Roman Forum and Trevi Fountain are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Colosseum and Via Nazionale. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PalaLottomatica or Stadio Olimpico. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Via Nazionale - 開車 8 分鐘
- Roman Forum - 開車 9 分鐘
- Circus Maximus - 開車 10 分鐘
- Colosseum - 開車 10 分鐘
- Piazza Venezia - 開車 14 分鐘
- Rome Tuscolana Station - 3 min drive
- Porta Maggiore Station - 4 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 34 min drive
Hotel Emona Aquaeductus
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 25 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.