Port Lincoln Hotel from NT$1,400/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Port Lincoln
Visitors to Port Lincoln are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Port Lincoln
- The closest major airport is in Port Lincoln, SA (PLO), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Lincoln
Attractions like Glen Forest Tourist Park & Vineyard and Glen Forest Tourist Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Porter Bay and North Shields Beach. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and shark watching, while Boston Bay Wines is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Port Lincoln. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tanonga Luxury Eco Lodges - Amenities at this 4-star lodge include free parking and an in-room washer/dryer.
- The Port Lincoln Hotel - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Marina Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Port Lincoln
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Port Lincoln gets about 21.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Lincoln?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Lincoln, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Port Lincoln?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Port Lincoln?
What's the best hotel for families in Port Lincoln?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Port Lincoln?
Where is the best place to stay near Calypso Star Charters - Shark Cage Diving?
What about the best place to stay near Port Lincoln Visitor Information Centre?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Port Lincoln?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Port Lincoln?
What are some accommodations with pools in Port Lincoln?
Recent reviews of Port Lincoln hotels
More trip options
- Port Lincoln Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Lincoln Airports
- Hotels in Port Lincoln Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Port Lincoln Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Port Lincoln
- More Hotel Options in Port Lincoln
- Port Lincoln Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in South Australia
- Other Hotels near Port Lincoln, South Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations