- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Jomtien Beach
- 4 min drive
- Pattaya Floating Market
- 6 min drive
- Underwater World Pattaya
- 7 min drive
- Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Located on the beach, Saisawan Beach Resort is in Sattahip's Na Chom Thian neighborhood. Ripley's Believe It or Not and Tiffany's Show are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Underwater World Pattaya and Cartoon Network Amazone. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Pattaya Beach Road and Hard Rock Cafe.Visit our Sattahip travel guide
- Jomtien Beach - 4 min drive
- Pattaya Floating Market - 6 min drive
- Underwater World Pattaya - 7 min drive
- Thepprasit Market - 8 min drive
- Pattaya Elephant Village - 15 min drive
- Sattahip Ban Huai Kwang Station - 10 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 100 min drive
- Thong Sai – Restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Kred Sai – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Beach Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Saisawan Beach Resort
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1500.00 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Saisawan Beach Resort Sattahip
- Saisawan Beach Resort
- Saisawan Beach Sattahip
- Saisawan Beach
- Saisawan Beach Resort Hotel
- Saisawan Beach Resort Sattahip
- Saisawan Beach Resort Hotel Sattahip
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Good Place For Tour Groups
Saisawan Beach Resort is an ok place for a day or two...if you have your own transportation. It is quite far from anything other than a couple of restaurants. The rooms are an ok size and comfortable. The staff is cheerful and helpful. The "beach" a small strip between a breakwater and an outwash from a nearby fishing village, and is not usable in any recreational sense. It is filthy. The buffet breakfast is adequate in that you can get filled up. They cater to the target clientele, though, which appears to be tour buses from a neighboring country, so don't expect the presentation you would find for a place catering to Thai or Western tastes. We were there 2 nights on a 3-day Thai holiday weekend. It's an ok place to rest your head so long as the tour groups aren't making loads of noise in the hallways at night...as was the case both nights for us. We want to emphasize that the staff were very kind and helpful, which is somewhat surprising to us after seeing an upper management level person screaming at the front desk personnel, in front of guests, as we headed into the restaurant for our Sunday breakfast. He was furious because they screwed something up, but I don't think I've ever witnessed a manager losing it like this in public before. Then, when we checked out, they asked us where the 2 empties were from the complimentary water. I'm not kidding. They bothered us for return of the 2 glass water bottles from the room. They were in my cooler. I gave them back full. Weird.