Search Apartments in Panajachel
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Panajachel
Other property types in Panajachel
Porta Hotel del Lago
Reviewed on 2021/2/20
Regis Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on 2020/2/5
Reviewed on 2021/1/10
Staying in an Apartment in Panajachel
There are 47 lodging options in Panajachel, including a selection of apartments. While you're in this relaxing area, take time to enjoy the scenic lakeside and picturesque gardens.
Why consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay away from the tourist areas.
When is the Best Time to Visit Panajachel?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 28°C and nighttime temperatures average 12°C
- April-June: 29°C is the daytime average and 14°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 26°C and nighttime averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1297 inches in a year
Things to Do in Panajachel
Travellers appreciate Panajachel for its lakeside setting and gardens. Cultural attractions include La Galeria and Casa Cakchiquel Arts Center, whereas The Maya Traditions Herbal Medicine Garden is one spot to enjoy nature. Other places in town to visit include Azul Maya Archaeological Museum and Church of Saint Francis.Panajachel is known also for its:
How to Get to Panajachel and Around the Area
Fly into Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.), which is located 43.1 mi (69.4 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.