Choose dates to view prices
Located in Onna, Halekulani Okinawa is by the ocean. Okinawa Fruit Land and Okinawa Hanasaki Marche are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kariyushi Beach and Cape Maeda. Traveling with kids? Consider Nago Pineapple Park and Ryukyu Mura.查看Onna旅遊指南
- Kariyushi Beach - 步行 2 分鐘
- Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 步行 4 分鐘
- Mission Beach - 開車 5 分鐘
- Busena Marine Park - 開車 7 分鐘
- Busena Beach - 開車 18 分鐘
- Naha (OKA) - 65 min drive
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4000 for adults and JPY 2000 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort