Mazatlan Vacation Packages
Where to stay in Mazatlan
4/5Very Good!(761 area reviews)
Island hopping, wildlife spotting, beaches and nightclubs are among the biggest draws to Mazatlán's lively and eclectic district of fun and entertainment.
4/5Very Good!(71 area reviews)
While visiting Cerritos, you might make a stop by sights like Witches Beach and Cerritos Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(64 area reviews)
Downtown Mazatlan is a destination visitors seek out for is beaches, abundant dining options, and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Plaza Machado or Olas Altas Beach while you're exploring the neighborhood.
4/5Very Good!(22 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the beaches and restaurants in Marina Mazatlan. You might want to make time for a stop at Cerritos Beach or Galerias Mazatlan.
While visiting Centro Historico, you might make a stop by sights like Plaza Machado and Olas Altas Beach.
Top Hotels in Mazatlan
Reviewed on 2021/3/4
Reviewed on 2021/3/2
Reviewed on 2021/2/19
Mazatlan Beach Vacation
A Mazatlan vacation makes it a piece of cake to unwind. Whether you like the idea of sitting around by the water or meandering along the shore in search of treasures, a trip to Mazatlan will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you prefer to be close to the town center, base yourself close to Olas Altas Beach. This stretch of coast is just 0.64 kilometers away. We also have Mazatlan vacation deals around Cerritos Beach and Playa Norte, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Mazatlan
- Nothing says vacation more than staying right near the shoreline. If you're nodding in agreement, see what's on offer among our Mazatlan beach hotels.
- Condos are also popular with many travelers to this area. Casa Coto Sabalo and Condo R Tiara are perfect examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Mazatlan deal with all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of unwinding and relaxing.
- Our Mazatlan things to do page is the ideal place to start planning your escape to Mazatlan. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 381,600 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save on experiences by booking our Mazatlan vacation deals. With fantastic attractions such as El Faro Lighthouse to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.