- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Hoshino Resorts KAI Izumo的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
傳統客房 (Japanese-style with Outdoor Bath 1H5)
傳統客房 (Japanese-style, with Outdoor Bath 1S5)
傳統客房 (Japanese-style, with Outdoor Bath 2S4)
Hoshino Resorts KAI Izumo is located in Matsue. Adachi Museum of Art and Izumo Vllage Lore Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Lake Shinji and Matsue English Garden. Matsue Vogel Park and Jokoji Temple are also worth visiting.查看Matsue旅遊指南
- Tamatsukuri Hot Spring - 步行 4 分鐘
- Tamatsukuri Onsen - 步行 8 分鐘
- Izumo Vllage Lore Museum - 步行 20 分鐘
- Shinjiko Lake - 開車 7 分鐘
- Kimachi Stone - 開車 9 分鐘
- Tamatsukurionsen Station - 19 min walk
- Izumo (IZO) - 16 min drive
Hoshino Resorts KAI Izumo
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort