- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rodeo Drive
- 9 min walk
- Sunset Strip
- 4 min drive
- University of California Los Angeles
- 6 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
In the city center, The Mosaic Hotel - Beverly Hills is in an area with good shopping. Rodeo Drive and Melrose Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore La Brea Tar Pits and Santa Monica Beach. CBS Television City and Paramount Studios are not to be missed.
- Rodeo Drive - 9 min walk
- Sunset Strip - 4 min drive
- The Grove - 6 min drive
- University of California Los Angeles - 6 min drive
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 15 min drive
- Glendale Transportation Center - 18 min drive
- Wilshire - Western Station - 22 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Mosaic Dining Room – Restaurant with a bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Mosaic Hotel - Beverly Hills
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Resort fee: USD 25.08 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Beverly Hills Mosaic Hotel
- Hotel Mosaic
- Hotel Mosaic Beverly Hills
- Mosaic Beverly Hills
- Mosaic Beverly Hills Hotel
- Mosaic Hotel
- Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
- The Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
- The Mosaic Beverly Hills
- The Mosaic Hotel - Beverly Hills Hotel
- The Mosaic Hotel - Beverly Hills Beverly Hills
- The Mosaic Hotel - Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Almost perfect boutique hotel
The room was pristinely clean and maintained and efficiently designed but felt a little cramped size wise. My room had 2 beds and one was comfortable and the other wasn’t. A bit puzzling! The staff were extremely warm and welcoming and accommodating. As a single woman I felt safe and secure not only inside the hotel but also the locations surrounding streets. I would recommend it to others and would stay there again.