Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
標準客房, 1 張特大雙人床
標準客房, 2 張標準雙人床
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 邊間
行政客房, 2 張標準雙人床
行政客房, 1 張特大雙人床
套房, 1 張特大雙人床, 行政樓層 (1 Bedroom)
標準客房, 1 張加大雙人床
套房, 1 張特大雙人床 (1 Bedroom)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 無障礙 (Roll-in Shower)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 無障礙
豪華客房, 2 張標準雙人床
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床
豪華客房, 1 張加大雙人床
套房, 1 張特大雙人床
套房, 1 張特大雙人床, 無障礙
In the business district, Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale is in an area with good shopping. Greek Theatre and Walt Disney Concert Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Los Angeles Zoo and Warner Brothers Studio. Check out an event or a game at Rose Bowl Stadium, and consider making time for Walt Disney Studios, a top attraction not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- Warner Brothers Studio - 開車 7 分鐘
- Los Angeles Zoo - 開車 9 分鐘
- Rose Bowl Stadium - 開車 17 分鐘
- Griffith Observatory - 開車 21 分鐘
- Pantages Theatre - 開車 22 分鐘
- Glendale Transportation Center - 5 min drive
- Vermont - Sunset Station - 8 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 10 min drive
Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
the common areas were nice but the room I was assigned to was not. at check in, I noticed the staff asked the men ahead of me what floor they wanted to be on, explained where the amenities were and offered them additional bottles of water. None of that level of courtesy was extended to me- they did ask if I was aware of the cost of valet in a condescending tone. I will never come back to this hotel and made a point to let our travel coordinator know so that she doesn't book other business travelers there from my company. Totally unacceptable.