Choose dates to view prices
開放式客房, 2 間臥室
客房, 1 張加大雙人床, 無障礙, 城市景觀 (Spacious)
客房 (Spacious, Coastal View)
雙人房 (Spacious, Coastal View)
雙人房, 城市景觀 (Spacious)
客房, 城市景觀 (Spacious)
Hotel June is located by the ocean and in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Los Angeles Forum and Getty Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Venice Beach Boardwalk and Santa Monica Pier. Don't miss out on a visit to Sony Pictures Studios. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and whale-watching.
- Otis College of Art and Design - 步行 4 分鐘
- Loyola Marymount University - 步行 17 分鐘
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard - 開車 11 分鐘
- Venice Beach - 開車 13 分鐘
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 開車 17 分鐘
- Aviation/Century Station - 5 min drive
- Van Nuys Station - 26 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Deck 33 Bar Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Layover Lounge – Café with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast.
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was not told at booking that the hotel as under construction. I should have received a discount. No iron or iron board in the room. Lights went out for a few minutes, with no notification. It took the shower hot water about 6 minutes to warm up....