Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
行政客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 可使用商務貴賓室 (Executive Club)
行政客房, 2 張標準雙人床, 可使用商務貴賓室
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 海景
豪華客房, 2 張標準雙人床
行政客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 可使用商務貴賓室 (Executive Suite)
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床
極品客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 邊間
俱樂部客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 可使用商務貴賓室 (Ocean Suite)
豪華客房, 2 張標準雙人床
行政客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 可使用商務貴賓室 (Executive Premier)
Located on the waterfront, Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel is in Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighborhood and is connected to a shopping center. Atkinson Clock Tower and Kota Kinabalu City Mosque are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Imago Shopping Mall and Gaya Street Sunday Market. Don't miss out on a visit to Anjung Samudera. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hiking/biking trails.
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 步行 2 分鐘
- Anjung Samudera - 步行 7 分鐘
- Centre Point - 步行 8 分鐘
- Imago Shopping Mall - 步行 8 分鐘
- Kompleks Asia City - 步行 15 分鐘
- Tanjung Aru Station - 12 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kitchen@8 – Ocean-view family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Lounge – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Teppan Table – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Big Fish – Ocean-view seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 75.00 for adults and MYR 37.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 170.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They have the best concierge team! They gave a lot of recommendations and advices everyday. The location is a little bit far from the centre of the city. But it is still in walking distance