- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
- Mystery Rooms
- 3 min walk
- 6 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Bern (BRN-Belp)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Located in Interlaken, Hotel Lötschberg is in the city center and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Jungfrau Park and Sportzentrum Grindelwald are also worth visiting.
- Mystery Rooms - 3 min walk
- Hoeheweg - 6 min walk
- Interlaken Casino - 13 min walk
- Tell-Spiele - 13 min walk
- Jungfrau Park - 6 min drive
- Interlaken West Station - 3 min walk
- Bern (BRN-Belp) - 41 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving after 10 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 20 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 20.0 per stay.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, CHF 3.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, CHF 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CHF 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 20.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Lötschberg
- Hotel Lötschberg Hotel
- Hotel Lotschberg & Susi`s Interlaken
- Hotel Lötschberg Interlaken
- Lötschberg Interlaken
- Hotel Lötschberg Interlaken
- Hotel Lötschberg Hotel Interlaken
Close proximity to Interlaken West railway station
We were quite disappointed with the unsmiling welcome we received. We had an immediate problem with a very noisy bed frame which would have been impossible to sleep in. The front desk receptionist was again fairly unhelpful but we later spoke to the owner/boss who had the problem fixed for us. We were also disappointed by the note threatening extra charges for any water damage in the bathroom. We don't make any mess in bathrooms but thought this was ridivculous in a "wet" area.