La ferme Morin la Ronde Fontaine的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
套房 (Gelinotte Des Bois)
三人房 (Hermine )
套房 (Marmotte )
La ferme Morin la Ronde Fontaine is located in Fournet-Blancheroche. International Museum of Horology and La Maison Blanche are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Combe St. Martin and Bois du Petit-Chateau Zoo.查看Fournet-Blancheroche旅遊指南
- Combe St. Martin - 開車 13 分鐘
- Les Echelles de la Mort - 開車 15 分鐘
- Bois du Petit-Chateau Zoo - 開車 56 分鐘
- International Watch and Clock Museum - 開車 57 分鐘
- La Maison Blanche - 開車 58 分鐘
- Villers-le-Lac Morteau Station - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Table d'Hôtes – Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
La ferme Morin la Ronde Fontaine
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We were shown around & then to our room. Lovely hearing the tinkling of cow bells when we opened our bedroom window. A lovely breakfast in a beautiful room.
Pros: It had an old feeling to it but most of it had been updated. A way out in the country.