Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
豪華雙人房, 1 間臥室
豪華雙床房, 1 間臥室
豪華單人房, 1 間臥室
Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center is located near the boardwalk and in an area with great shopping. Hungarian State Opera House and Hungarian National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Budapest Castle Hill Funicular and Aquaworld Budapest. Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden and Tropicarium are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Astoria Station is just steps away and Ferenciek Square Station is 4 minutes by foot.查看Budapest旅遊指南
- Dohany Street Synagogue - 步行 4 分鐘
- Hungarian National Museum - 步行 5 分鐘
- Vaci Street - 步行 9 分鐘
- Budapest Christmas Market - 步行 11 分鐘
- Great Market Hall - 步行 12 分鐘
- Astoria Station - 1 min walk
- Budapest Boraros Square Station - 3 min drive
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Café Astoria & Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Hungarian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30 (up to 17 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30 (up to 17 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 120
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 120 (up to 17 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (up to 17 years old)
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 35 (one-way)
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: EUR 35 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Tax ID - 10219522-2-44. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amazing location, take bus 100E from airport and it stop right in front of the hotel, next door has McDonald’s, we ate 3 days breakfast from there, also have Starbucks, pizza shop around. The staff are all friendly and helpful. Pleasant stay, definitely recommended.