- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Ramkhamhaeng neighborhood, The Seasons Bangkok Huamark is connected to a shopping center. Siam Niramit Theater and Thailand Cultural Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Victory Monument and Erawan Shrine. Check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium, and consider making time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Rajamangala Stadium - 開車 6 分鐘
- The Mall Bangkapi - 開車 14 分鐘
- Pratunam Market - 開車 20 分鐘
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 開車 22 分鐘
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 開車 24 分鐘
- Ramkhamhaeng Station - 4 min drive
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 6 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- ICafe Restaurant – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 500 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200 for adults and THB 100 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overall the hotel was nice. The bedroom was clean and it has all the basic amenities such as soap, shampoo and all except for toothbrush and toothpaste. It will be good if they can renovate the toilet as the toilet is the only part of the hotel that is lacking. The silicon holding the glass door for the shower area was peeling off and the ledge that was holding the glass door was also loose.