Had to change rooms three times, first room smelled like mold, second room cigarettes and the final room had a fainter smell but there was mold in the bathroom and our nonsmoking room smelled light cigarettes, but not as strong as the previous room. The chair in the room was covered in white stains, bathroom fan was covered in filth, and the ceiling was cracked and peeling. On top of this the room was advertised with free breakfast and WiFi….didn’t get either. To be honest it appears as if this property is currently being used as an alternative homeless shelter. There was garbage outside of the rooms that was just left there. No way I would ever stay here again, not even if it was free! Also I reached out to management and no one ever called or messaged me back. All I can say is if you choose to stay here, consider yourself warned by someone who travels often and knows when a place should be avoided.