Search Apartments in Ubud
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
Other property types in Ubud
Jannata Resort and Spa
Reviewed on 2020/3/10
The Kayon Resort by Pramana
Reviewed on 2020/2/8
Reviewed on 2020/2/24
Staying in an Apartment in Ubud
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Ubud with 751 hotels and other lodging options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for accommodation with similar amenities. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Why not enjoy the prominent temples and lush forest in this culturally-rich area? Discover top sights in the region such as Tanah Lot and Kuta Beach.
When is the Best Time to Visit Ubud?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically April and November, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 20°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What to Do in Ubud
Visitors speak highly of Ubud for its local art scene and temples. Enjoy the outdoors at Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Monkey Forest, or simply take in cultural attractions like Puri Lukisan Museum and Komaneka Fine Art Gallery. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Tanah Lot and Kuta Beach.Ubud is also popular for:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Ubud and Around the Area
Fly into Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), which is located 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.