Tarui building 3F的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
This apartment is located in Tokyo's Taito neighborhood. Tokyo National Museum and Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at La Qua Tokyo Dome City and KidZania Tokyo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome, or consider Robot Restaurant for a night out.
- Ueno Park - 步行 1 分鐘
- University of Tokyo - 步行 12 分鐘
- Sensō-ji Temple - 開車 15 分鐘
- Nippon Budokan - 開車 17 分鐘
- Tokyo Dome - 開車 22 分鐘
- Nezu Station - 7 min walk
- Keisei-Ueno Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 33 min drive
Tarui building 3F
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.