- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Star moon brigade的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Star moon brigade is located in Taichung's Houli neighborhood. National Taichung Theater and National Museum of Natural Science are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Lihpao Land and Huataoyao Botanical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Taichung Intercontinental Baseball Stadium or Lihpao Racing Park.查看Taichung旅遊指南
- Lihpao Land - 步行 14 分鐘
- Sanyi Wood Sculpture Museum - 開車 25 分鐘
- Taichung Intercontinental Baseball Stadium - 開車 26 分鐘
- National Golf Country Club - 開車 30 分鐘
- Gaomei Wetlands - 開車 31 分鐘
- Taichung Houli Station - 7 min drive
- Taichung (RMQ) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Café offering local and international cuisine.
Star moon brigade
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 800 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
decent location but lousy service.
upon checking-in, they instructed you: if you lose this key, you'll be fined XXX; if some of the properties is gone after checking out, the price is XXX. Remember to take off your shoes while walking in.... After all that lecture, they gave us, parents and a kid, only one room key, making our stay very inconvenient. When I went to the counter and asked, they simply relied, yeah. it's rule here. If you are here for an experience of B&B culture in Taiwan and a getaway from the city, this might be a right spot for you. But if you get your expectations too high, chances are you'll be leaving with disappointments.