HomeTowne Studios Tacoma - Puyallup的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
標準開放式客房, 1 張加大雙人床, 無障礙, 非吸煙房
標準開放式客房, 1 張加大雙人床, 非吸煙房
標準開放式客房, 2 張加大雙人床, 非吸煙房
HomeTowne Studios Tacoma - Puyallup is located in Puyallup. Tacoma Mall is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Puyallup Fairgrounds and Wild Waves Water Park and Enchanted Village. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Tacoma Dome, or consider a night out at Court House Square.
- South Hill Mall - 開車 9 分鐘
- Puyallup Fairgrounds - 開車 11 分鐘
- BJ's Bingo - 開車 13 分鐘
- Wild Waves Water Park and Enchanted Village - 開車 15 分鐘
- Emerald Queen Casino - 開車 16 分鐘
- Puyallup Station - 8 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 33 min drive
HomeTowne Studios Tacoma - Puyallup
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE IF YOU'RE A DECENT LAW ABIDING CITIZEN THAT EXPECTS REASONABLE PEACE AND QUIET AND CLEANLINESS. The Hotel Manager was yelling and arguing around 7am outside my room. The front desk staff is lacks tact and professionalism. The room wasn't cleaned properly and the floor hasn't been mopped since Jesus was a baby. The entire property is full of questionable characters that yell back and forth at each other outside all times of the day & night. This place isn't suitable for a decent woman traveling alone. This place is super scary and has car break ins per what the fd agent gave me a warning about. I had to clean my room and sanitize it because it wasn't done properly at check in.