Choose dates to view prices
Tachikawa Hotel is located in Tachikawa. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Musashinonomori Park and popular attractions include Tama Zoo and Sanrio Puroland. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at MetLife Dome or Tokyo Racecourse.查看Tachikawa旅遊指南
- Shinnyo-en Head Temple - 步行 9 分鐘
- LaLaPort Tachikawa Tachihi - 開車 7 分鐘
- Hitotsubashi University - 開車 14 分鐘
- Yokota Air Base - 開車 22 分鐘
- Tama Zoo - 開車 23 分鐘
- Tachikawa-Kita Station - 6 min walk
- Tachikawa Station - 7 min walk
- Haneda Airport (HND) - 73 min drive
Parking and transportation
- Self parking (surcharge)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.