- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
雙床房, 花園 (Private)
豪華客房 (Super Triplet)
豪華客房 (Super Quad)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 花園 (Private)
家庭客房 (for 5)
家庭客房 (for 6)
家庭客房 (for 7)
客房, 露台 (Double with Patio)
客房, 花園 (Private Triplet)
客房, 花園 (Private Quad)
Located in Singapore, VIP Hotel is in a shopping district and near a metro station. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Robertson Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Singapore Botanic Gardens and Fort Canning Park. National Orchid Garden and Singapore Flyer are not to be missed.查看Singapore旅遊指南
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 開車 6 分鐘
- Orchard Road - 開車 6 分鐘
- Lucky Plaza - 開車 6 分鐘
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 開車 9 分鐘
- Mustafa Centre - 開車 9 分鐘
- Newton Station - 12 min walk
- JB Sentral - 69 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Food and drink
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
This hotel is located in a very peaceful locality and at a walking distance from Newton MRT. The Newton food centre on the opposite of the MRT is a inexpensive place to try many types of food. But the vegetarian choice is limited. The nearby Balmoral Plaza houses a 7 Eleven outlet, an Indian Restaurant, a Pizzeria. Overall a reasonably good place to stay when on a vacation. The hotel serves breakfast in the little restaurant beside the swimming pool. Restaurant gets too crowded during the breakfast time and have to wait to find a table.