- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
豪華客房 (Pool View)
豪華客房 (Sea View)
Located in Singapore, The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Universal Studios Singapore™ and Singapore Flyer. Don't miss out on a visit to Singapore Botanic Gardens.查看Singapore旅遊指南
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 步行 7 分鐘
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 步行 8 分鐘
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore - 開車 15 分鐘
- Raffles Place - 開車 17 分鐘
- Singapore General Hospital - 開車 18 分鐘
- HarbourFront Station - 4 min drive
- JB Sentral - 30 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant 1-V:U – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 50.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Water fee: SGD 0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of SG Clean (Singapore) guidelines.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Very clean and staff is very helpful and we will definitely return !