- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Family Garden King Room
Deluxe Pool View King Room
Deluxe Sea View King Room
Panoramic Sea View King Room
Superior Hill View King Room
Family Garden Twin Room
Deluxe Pool View Twin Room
Deluxe Sea View Twin Room
Panoramic Sea View Twin Room
Superior Hill View Twin Room
Terrace Sea View King Room
Terrace Pool View King Room
Deluxe Sea View Suite
Located in Singapore, Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is near a metro station and on the beach. Madame Tussauds and Chinatown Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Raffles Place and Festive Walk. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Universal Studios Singapore™ and S.E.A. Aquarium. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 開車 6 分鐘
- Palawan Beach - 開車 9 分鐘
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 開車 15 分鐘
- National University of Singapore - 開車 21 分鐘
- Raffles Place - 開車 22 分鐘
- HarbourFront Station - 6 min drive
- JB Sentral - 33 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Silver Shell Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Casserole – Family restaurant offering Moroccan cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- 8 Noodles – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Bubble Bar – Open daily.
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 40 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The guest relations manager Soo Fei was extremely helpful in arranging for my surprise proposal. The room was beautiful as well, I dare say it’s the room with the best seaview in Singapore!