Oasia Hotel Downtown Singapore的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Singapore's Chinatown neighborhood, Oasia Hotel Downtown Singapore is in the city center and near a metro station. Chinatown Heritage Center and National Gallery Singapore are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Raffles Place and Orchard Road. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Tanjong Pagar Station is 3 minutes by foot and Outram Park Station is 13 minutes.
- Raffles Place - 步行 18 分鐘
- Singapore City Hall - 開車 6 分鐘
- Marina Bay Sands Casino - 開車 7 分鐘
- Merlion - 開車 8 分鐘
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark - 開車 8 分鐘
- Tanjong Pagar Station - 3 min walk
- JB Sentral - 26 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Marmalade Pantry – Open daily.
- Cin Cin – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Oasia Hotel Downtown Singapore
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 35.31 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of SG Clean (Singapore) guidelines.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place with a good neighbor , I was stationed there to work at downtown and found that place is close to everywhere which includes food court and mrt station