- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- CenturyLink Field
- 6 min walk
- Pioneer Square
- 8 min walk
- WaMu Theater
- 8 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Located in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood, Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square is in the city center and near a metro station. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Pike Place Market and Nordstrom. Seattle Great Wheel and Seattle Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- CenturyLink Field - 6 min walk
- Pioneer Square - 8 min walk
- WaMu Theater - 8 min walk
- T-Mobile Park - 12 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 15 min walk
- King Street Station - 1 min walk
- International District-Chinatown Station - 4 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 18 min drive
- 13 Coins – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Zephyr Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Embassy Suites Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square
- Embassy Suites Hilton Seattle
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square Seattle
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Room that I booked was unavailable at the check in time. Was told I wouldhave to wait 2 hours or take another room. Substituted room was small and cramped. Elevators require a key cart to operate yot they feel the need to post a security guard at the entrance to request to see your key card. I had a couple of guests come to my room and the security was hassling them to see their key card even though I kept telli g them that they were with me.