San Francisco Vacation Packages
Where to stay in San Francisco
4/5Very Good!(38 area reviews)
This waterfront neighborhood dates back to the gold rush era and is a hub for tourist activities, sea lions and seafood restaurants.
4/5Very Good!(5,164 area reviews)
Fashion puts on its finest face in one of the country’s largest shopping plazas.
Downtown San Francisco
3/5(1,084 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums, popular shops, and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Downtown San Francisco. Top attractions like San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Oracle Park are major draws. Catch the metro at Market St & Stockton St Stop or Market St & 4th St Stop to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,699 area reviews)
Better known as Little Italy, this neighborhood was once a hotspot for counterculture and features an array of bars, jazz clubs, galleries and cafés.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,246 area reviews)
Mingle with businesspeople in the excellent bars and restaurants of this neighborhood where there is a large concentration of corporate headquarters.
Top Hotels in San Francisco
Reviewed on 2021/2/23
Reviewed on 2021/2/25
Reviewed on 2021/2/23
San Francisco Beach Vacation
A San Francisco vacation makes it simple to relax and unwind. Whether you like the thought of chilling by the water or ambling along the shore in search of shiny seashells, a trip to San Francisco will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. If you want to be near the city center, find a hotel near Ocean Beach. This popular strip of coastline is only 6 miles (10 km) away. We also offer San Francisco vacation packages around Mavericks Beach and Baker Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About San Francisco
- Staying close to the water means unforgettable vistas and lazy walks along the shoreline just before nightfall. Have a look through our San Francisco beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes around these parts. ORANGE CRUSH and Upper Terrace Cottage by RedAwning are a few options we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in San Francisco. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Our San Francisco things to do page is the ideal place to begin organizing your trip to San Francisco. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 864,800 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save big on experiences by booking our San Francisco vacation deals. With terrific attractions like Golden Gate Bridge to discover, this destination will keep you busy.