- Nanasawa Forest Park
- 19 min walk
- Atsugi Central Park
- 13 min drive
- Oyamaafuri Shrine
- 15 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 55 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Nakaya Ryokan is located in Atsugi. Nature Conservation Center and Atsugi Central Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ogino Sports Park and Kana Garden. Hiratsukashi Park and Kenritsu Sagamisansen Park are also worth visiting.
- Nanasawa Forest Park - 19 min walk
- Atsugi Central Park - 13 min drive
- Oyamaafuri Shrine - 15 min drive
- One Park - 16 min drive
- LaLaport EBINA - 18 min drive
- Tokaidaigakumae station - 12 min drive
- Aiko-Ishida Station - 12 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 117 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nakaya Ryokan Hotel
- Nakaya Ryokan Atsugi
- Nakaya Ryokan Hotel Atsugi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking