Occidental Caribe - All Inclusive的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room - 2 Adults
Double Rooms - 3 Adults
Double Room - 4 Adults
Double Room Sea View - 2 Adults
Double Room Sea View - 2 Adults & 1 Child
Double Room Sea View - 2 Adults & 2 Child
Double Room Sea View - 3 Adults
Double Room Sea View - 3 Adults & 1 Child
Double Room Sea View - Single Use
Premium Suite Level - 2 Adults
Premium Suite - Single Use
Premium Suite Level - 2 Adults & 1 Child
Premium Suite Level - 2 Adults & 2 Child
Premium Suite - 3 Adults
Premium Suite Level - 3 Adults & 1 Child
Superior Room Oceanfront - 2 Adults
Superior Room Oceanfront - Single Room
Superior Room Oceanfront - 2 Adults & 1 Child
Superior Room Oceanfront - 2 Adults & 2 Child
Superior Room Oceanfront - 3 Adults
Superior Oceanfront - 3 Adults & 1 Child
Family Room - 2 Adults & 2 Child
Family Room - 3 Adults & 1 Child
Double Room - Single Use
Located in Punta Cana, Occidental Caribe - All Inclusive is on the beach. Downtown Punta Cana and Palma Real Shopping Village are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manati Park Bavaro and Dolphin Island. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ziplining, mountain biking, and cave exploring. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the nightlife.查看Punta Cana旅遊指南
- Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay - 步行 18 分鐘
- Iberostar Golf Course - 開車 11 分鐘
- Arena Gorda Beach - 開車 12 分鐘
- Punta Blanca Golf Course - 開車 13 分鐘
- White Sands Golf Course - 開車 18 分鐘
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Hacienda – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Marenostrum – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Rincon Criollo – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Paris – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
Occidental Caribe - All Inclusive
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 35
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.