Puerto Vallarta Vacation Packages
Where to stay in Puerto Vallarta
Playa de los Muertos and Olas Altas Street are just a few worthwhile attractions to visit in Romantic Zone. Travelers also love the stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife, and popular shops.
Downtown Puerto Vallarta
Downtown Puerto Vallarta is a destination visitors seek out for is beaches, abundant dining options, and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Malecon or Camarones Beach while you're exploring the neighborhood.
A noteworthy feature of Marina Vallarta is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out El Faro Lighthouse and Marina Golf Club.
South Shore Hotel Area
The stunning beaches and fantastic nightlife are just a few highlights of South Shore Hotel Area. Make a stop by Playa Mismaloya or Playa de los Muertos while you're exploring the area.
South Hotel Zone
Travelers to South Hotel Zone praise its stunning beaches. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to make a stop by Playa Las Glorias and La Isla.
Top Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed on 2021/3/4
Reviewed on 2021/2/24
Reviewed on 2021/3/4
Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Puerto Vallarta vacation to add a little spring in your step. The soothing sound of the ocean waves and the smell of clean ocean air are sure to recharge your mind and body. To be close to the town center on your trip to Puerto Vallarta, base yourself around Playa de los Muertos (just 2 kilometers away). If you plan to hang around a while, consider booking one of our Puerto Vallarta vacation packages. Not only will you be able to save money, you'll also have other incredible beaches near you to explore, like Punta De Mita Beach and Playa Bucerias. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Puerto Vallarta
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and lazy walks along the shoreline at sunset. Check out our Puerto Vallarta beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Condos, such as Condo Bahia 2 by Vallarta Rentals and Unlimited Luxury ARENA Condo, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Puerto Vallarta. They make it easy to budget. Leave your cash safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Puerto Vallarta things to do page is a great place to start planning your escape to Puerto Vallarta. Once you arrive, get chatting to one of the 203,300 locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on experiences with our Puerto Vallarta vacation deals. With top attractions such as Malecon to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.