Rooms are very basic but have great views of the beach. We booked this room because of its location (right next to Single Fin) and its relatively cheap price compared to other hotels. We only stayed for one night so our stay was okay, I would not like to stay there any longer. When checking in, staff were unaware of my booking (even though I had paid for it 2 weeks in advance). The room had a very strong smell of bleach which was making all of us cough and feel sick. There was mould on the roof, the taps were rusty, and the "extra bed" we paid for was a mattress on the ground. This mattress also made my friend itchy so 3 of us had to sleep in the same bed anyway.
Overall, if you are looking for a cheapish place to stay for one night in Uluwatu right next to Single Fin, then this place will be okay. I would not recommend for a long stay.