- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nova Gold Hotel的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床
Grand Deluxe Family
高級客房, 1 張特大雙人床
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 邊間
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighborhood, Nova Gold Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pattaya Beach and Naklua Bay, while Art in Paradise and Tiffany's Show are cultural highlights. Pattaya Beach Road and Mini Siam are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.查看Pattaya旅遊指南
- Pattaya Beach - 步行 11 分鐘
- CentralMarina - 步行 12 分鐘
- Big C Extra - 步行 13 分鐘
- Art in Paradise - 步行 14 分鐘
- Central Festival Pattaya - 步行 19 分鐘
- Pattaya Station - 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 73 min drive
Nova Gold Hotel
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 250 for adults and THB 125 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 850.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The property was good but the staff working there isnt professional....the housekeeping lady went inside our room in our absence ,without permission ,our belongings were kept inside , the time we came back the room was unlocked and she was cleaning it , so pathetic not just that they charged 300THB for a lipstick mark on the towel , they do not serve any order inside the room and they do not have plates and bowls at their property....i personally do not recommend but if you got it booked already so don't regret ,it ain't that bad ...