Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Located near the beach, Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort is in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Tiffany's Show and Art in Paradise are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Terminal 21 Pattaya and Pattaya Beach Road. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Mini Siam and Underwater World Pattaya.查看Pattaya旅遊指南
- Tiffany's Show - 步行 4 分鐘
- Art in Paradise - 步行 4 分鐘
- Pattaya Beach - 步行 4 分鐘
- CentralMarina - 步行 5 分鐘
- Terminal 21 Pattaya - 步行 11 分鐘
- Pattaya Station - 12 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 73 min drive
Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 1000.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 412 for adults and THB 206 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location to both 2nd road and Beach road. Many children, noisy, running up and down halls