- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
傳統客房, 共用浴室 (Japanese Style, 4 People)
傳統客房, 共用浴室 (Japanese Style, 3 People)
Jiyuka INN is located in Izumisano. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rinku Park and Nishikinohama Beach Park, while Izumisato Furusato Machiya House and Izumisano History Museum are cultural highlights. Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle and Kansai Cycle Sports Center are also worth visiting.查看Izumisano旅遊指南
- Izumisano Outdoor Market - 步行 11 分鐘
- Rinku Premium Outlets - 開車 11 分鐘
- Izumisano History Museum - 開車 12 分鐘
- Rinku Park - 開車 12 分鐘
- Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle - 開車 13 分鐘
- Kumatori Station - 5 min drive
- Izumisano Station - 7 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 17 min drive
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
숙소는 정말 굉장히 좋고 편리했습니다 하지만 역앞편의점에서 한국인이라는 이유로 판매거부와 역앞에서 학생처럼 보이는 사람들이 폭행을 하고있더군요 지나가는 어른들도 그냥 지나가고 주변술집에서 바가지 씌우는등 불쾌한 일들이 많았네요 ㅠㅠ