Choose dates to view prices
傳統客房, 共用浴室, 城市景觀
傳統客房, 共用浴室, 城市景觀 (meals served in room)
客房, 私人浴室, 城市景觀 (Double+Single Bed)
客房, 私人浴室, 城市景觀 (Double+Sofa Bed)
傳統客房, 共用浴室, 無景觀
Nanzansou is located in Ome. Gyokudo Art Museum and Kushi Kanzashi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ome Plum Park and Mt. Tenran. Tokyo Summerland and Akebono Children's Forest Park are also worth visiting.
- Musashi Mitake Shrine - 步行 5 分鐘
- Mount Mitake - 步行 5 分鐘
- Hatonosu Canyon - 開車 26 分鐘
- Ome Kimono Museum - 開車 27 分鐘
- Mt. Odake - 開車 69 分鐘
- Miyanohira Station - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.