- lovely renovations
- well equipped (with music stations, speakers, lots and lots of kitchenware, wine cabinet/list)
- great bathroom upstairs with huge jacuzzi
- very secluded (no one is near you within at least 1km radius)
- beautiful rooftop and free bbq facilities
- very good hotel service. There is a guide meeting you at the kouri bridge and bringing you to the hotel
- the breakfast (delivered the night before) was quite tasty (fish filet burgers, pudding and fruits)
Perfect for parties (weddings, engagements)
- hotel.com is misleading.. It had said up to 6 people, 2 double beds, 2 single beds. I paid USD 500 for one night. 4 adults, 2 small kids. (Marked that in the comments, requested for baby crib) only to know upon arrival that, if they were to open up the 2nd bedroom, i had to pay another usd $500 plus , meaning it would be usd $1000/ night! Hence, please do not that $500 usd/ night is only for 2 beds, more for 2-3 guests.
- being in the wild, there are quite a number of little creatures (including a huge black butterfly, Chilopoda in the bathroom) in the home. The home itself is very clean though.
- they seem to be having a construction site right next to this home and the workers can start work quite early
Overall, I would say this is a great place for adult parties and getaways, but not so, for family with young kids.