Because of the quarantine we were unable to get through to get to the hotel and they didn’t credit the stay. So they just took the money
Hyatt Centric Milan的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 城市景觀
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床
客房, 1 張特大雙人床
客房, 2 張單人床
Located in Milan, Hyatt Centric Milan is near a metro station. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Corso Buenos Aires. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at San Siro Stadium or Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
- Piazza della Repubblica - 步行 9 分鐘
- Corso Como - 步行 14 分鐘
- Corso Buenos Aires - 步行 16 分鐘
- Porta Venezia - 步行 19 分鐘
- Piazzale Loreto - 步行 19 分鐘
- Gioia Station - 4 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 5 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistrot – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Hyatt Centric Milan
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 120 (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.