Search Apartments in Meiringen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Meiringen
Other property types in Meiringen
Reviewed on 2020/3/7
Reviewed on 2019/7/29
Reviewed on 2019/10/5
Staying in an Apartment in Meiringen
There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Meiringen. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for similar accommodation. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as condos, holiday homes or cottages. Visit top sights in the region such as Eiger and Jungfraujoch.
When is the Best Time to Visit Meiringen?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 10°C and nighttime temperatures average -3°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 15°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 26 inches in a year
Things to Do in Meiringen
Cultural attractions include Sherlock Holmes Museum, whereas Swiss Alps is a spot to enjoy nature. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Eiger and Jungfraujoch.Meiringen also is known for:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Meiringen and Around the Area
Fly into Bern (BRN-Belp), which is located 34.9 mi (56.2 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Zurich (ZRH), which is 53.1 mi (85.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.