Choose dates to view prices
Located in Lenk, Sporthotel Wildstrubel is near a train station. Adelboden Ski Resort and Lenk-Betelberg Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Saanenmöser Pass and Gastlosen. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.查看Lenk旅遊指南
- Lenk-Betelberg Ski Area - 步行 3 分鐘
- Adelboden Ski Resort - 開車 27 分鐘
- Adelboden - Eselmoos Ski Lift - 開車 43 分鐘
- Engstligenalp - 開車 47 分鐘
- Adelboden - Tschentenalp Ski Lift - 開車 83 分鐘
- Lenk Station - 1 min walk
- Sion (SIR) - 118 min drive
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 2.00 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.