- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
SAHARA Las Vegas的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
頂級套房, 1 張特大雙人床
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, SAHARA Las Vegas is on the Strip. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience. Check out an event or a game at Thomas and Mack Center, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with rock climbing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station is 6 minutes by foot and Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station is 14 minutes.
- Stratosphere Tower - 步行 7 分鐘
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 開車 5 分鐘
- Treasure Island Casino - 開車 6 分鐘
- Mirage Volcano - 開車 7 分鐘
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 開車 8 分鐘
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bazaar Meat – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Uno Mas Street Tacos – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- CASBAR – Open daily.
- Bella Bistro – Open daily.
SAHARA Las Vegas
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.