- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Located near the beach, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui is in Tsim Sha Tsui neighborhood and is connected to a shopping center. Temple Street Night Market and Nathan Road Shopping District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Victoria Harbour - 步行 9 分鐘
- Harbour City - 步行 9 分鐘
- Kowloon Park - 步行 10 分鐘
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 步行 11 分鐘
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 開車 4 分鐘
- Whampoa Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Hugos – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Chinese Restaurant – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 283.8 for adults and HKD 141.9 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 1920 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities