- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Choose dates to view prices
套房, 2 間臥室
- Max people: 6Max adults: 6Max children: 5
1 張加大雙人床, 2 張單人床和 1 張標準雙人沙發床
客房配置 - 2 間臥室、起居室和用餐區
上網 - 免費無線上網
娛樂 - 平面電視和有線電視頻道
餐飲 - 設有冰箱、爐具、微波爐和廚具/餐具的小型廚房
浴室 - 私人浴室，有免費盥洗用品和淋浴間
設備 - 洗衣機和衣櫥或衣櫃
貼心設施服務 - 空調
重要提醒 - 應要求提供客房清潔服務、不提供搖籃 (嬰兒床) 或摺疊床/加床
Located in Kota Kinabalu, this apartment is in an area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 1Borneo Hypermall and Imago Shopping Mall. Sedco Square and Anjung Samudera are also worth visiting.查看Kota Kinabalu旅遊指南
- 1Borneo Hypermall - 步行 8 分鐘
- University of Malaysia Sabah - 步行 17 分鐘
- Hospital Wanita Dan Kanak-Kanak Sabah - 開車 12 分鐘
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque - 開車 14 分鐘
- Likas Stadium - 開車 17 分鐘
- Tanjung Aru Station - 25 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 35 min drive
One Borneo Condominium by Josie
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Housekeeping is provided on request.
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: MYR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Overall score and ratings for One Borneo Condominium by Josie
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This hostel is conveniently located. The owner is also very friendly, so overall experience is positive. It's just that some of the facility wasn't working properly and there's no toilet paper available. But this can easily solved, as there's a big shopping mall just down stairs.